Sunday, February 21, 2021

New journal pages 2021

JOY
Could it be possible that a new year is here. Pondering what to say, feel like I must weigh the feeling of intention I want to express. JOY is the word. Whether or not this year brings an end to all of the clatter of 2020, I will find joy or it will find me. 

Courage to see the year begin to unfold in all its colorful pieces, collage expressions I will Make it. I will make art and will make it through this year with courage and beauty. Creating,loving,listening,caring and sometimes hangin by a thread of faith



 this is my verse. Always always always looking for the Lord to guide. Even when I look back He lifts my eyes to the one who makes all things good again. Hopeful and peaceful .

No comments:

Heading in to spring

 It has been a very mild winter here on the island, and I have taken advantage of the cool weather in the mornings to head out for my walk. ...