I couldn't resist posting so I can track my progress💕.Monday bright and early, really early, I will head to the hospital for a long awaited spinal fusion surgery. I have been nursing my back along for over 10 years since I had my first sciatic pain. I have had the back steroid meds, steroid back injections and done physical therapy. In my younger years I jumped on trampolines, waterskied, snow skied, rollerbladed, did yoga (with gentle twist and turns), plunged off rocks and down huge water slides,and fell out of the boat on a white water rafting trip . Not to mention I had a fall down a flight of concrete steps (my own fault I tripped while wearing my Dr Scholls!). So if I learned anything it is enjoy life when you are young, but rest when pain starts and don't over do! I am ok with this. I am ready as I can be and will post along the way. If you find this blog and have any questions about Spinal Lumbar Fusion surgery please send an email! I will be happy to chat.
No comments:
Post a Comment