Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thriftin...


Great stash of goodies today at my favorite thrift store..now I must not hoard them but make them into something!We shall see wht they become over the next few weeks.I say weeks because I am really busy at my day job..and it is all good! Just wish I could work and not get tired! I have such big plans then come home and flop on couch or get on the computer...drained of all creativity.Weekends are spent with chores and realxing ..need to take an art reatreat in my own home and just dedicate one weekend to creating.The hard part is I live at the beach! ARGG I sound so whiney!!

No comments:

Heading in to spring

 It has been a very mild winter here on the island, and I have taken advantage of the cool weather in the mornings to head out for my walk. ...