Saturday, October 2, 2010

A little October beauty in my backyard!

Feel free to use this in your art work!!  
The beauty of the world around me never ceases to amaze me.God's creation is so perfect,beyond my imagination,every detail set in perfect harmony. This is the first day of my week away from my job and I need to be renewed.  I love my job, but it does take alot out of me to see the devastation this disease brings on families( Alzheimer's and other types of dementia). I have said goodbye to too many in the past few weeks and seen too many who are way to young to be afflicted. YET,I KNOW GOD IS IN CONTROL and He has the small details perfectly planned, I TRUST HIS LOVE completely. SO for this week of renewal, I am going to look for the beauty in all things, study His word, listen..AND REST!

No comments:

Moon dreams