Monday, September 5, 2011

multitude mondays

#11-20
I have been very negligent of  posting  my 1,000 gifts so here goes ten more today...LABOR DAY  2011

11.babies that make me laugh-eating ice cream,playing footsie!
12.Gods unlimated gift of His word alive~in my heart on my lips
13. the joy of be- ing a wife
14.rain that is soft
15.candles that smell like vanilla,fresh and new.
16 .new coffee mugs...just the way i like them molded to my hand
17.spandex pants,there i said it..
18.reruns of good ole shows
19.the sound of my husband talking on the phone with a client--patient and strong
20. shopping for new "shewsss" as baby sydney says.

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

I love number 12. I trust God with everything I have. I also love watching re-runs. Little House on the Prairie...a favorite.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Heading in to spring

 It has been a very mild winter here on the island, and I have taken advantage of the cool weather in the mornings to head out for my walk. ...