Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New journal pages----

a day in the life of me....learning great lessons about what the Lord calls the light in me..going to let it shine more and more!

a page under construction and feeling good! i have been growing in so many ways this year,living with intention and trying to do and not just talk about things,learning and growing and weathering...it feels good to let my roots supply my strength. Being in my middle years is becoming an adventure in stretching! LOVE IT all the way to my yoga mat..see post below!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful. I posted about you today.....xoxo,
Mary

Cheryl said...

How do you come up with these great pages? I enjoy what you create so much.

Anonymous said...

cathee, thank you so much for your sweet note on my blog. i love your journal pages. they are all so very dynamic and authentic. you have a wonderful spirit of exploration. i love art like that- always digging for more depth. keep going!!!

I am back on track

 It has been quite a few years of hit and miss as I create. I am determined this year to stay on track.  Have joined several art classes. An...