Monday, November 12, 2012

Shabby Brush

 Had alot of fun creating this altered brush for the 7th anniversary of one of my yahoo groups...Paper traders. The thing I have enjoyed most about these trading groups on yahoo is that they stretch me to try things I would never dream of trying. It is the best thing I have ever done to become a more rounded mixed media artist. If you have never tried a group swap DO IT! You will meet likeminded people,create,receive amazing swap gifts and treasures from other artists, and really stretch your wings.

3 comments:

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Beautiful, Cathee!! SO glad you joined us on this. Also, your paintings are wonderful!

Hermine said...

This is gorgeous and so romantic

Lucy said...

Looks DIVINE Cathee, well done!
Hugs Lucy from Oz

Moon dreams