Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Life.

New life.------------------This is in memory of all those who have passed in my life,remembering they have new life in Christ!  I used strips of pages from old books at the bottom and added words that remind me of the life altering effects of those with Alzheimers.As you may know that is what I do for a living. I am a program director of an Alzheimers Day center-also providing counseling for families of Dementia patients. Daily I see the devastating effects of this incurable disease,yet I still have hope,hope in a cure and hope in the Salvation I have in Christ. New Life.That gives me hope,I pray as you read this and if you are struggling you will know that there is hope in Him.

No comments:

Heading in to spring

 It has been a very mild winter here on the island, and I have taken advantage of the cool weather in the mornings to head out for my walk. ...