Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blog and schlog!

I love to make up fun words and be silly,even though I am in my wonderful 50ish years! This is the beginning of my blog along with Effy another amazing blogger shchlogger,,,Effy has been part of my on line life for three years now and has inspired me to CREATE and do it. I had been wanting to start an art journal for a very long time and joined her group BOD book of days,,,well! It was not only artsy fun but healing as well. I worked through some tough things in my life as i journaled and had to keep myself going because i felt responsible to my art sister hood on the BOD page. SO thanks Effy and all of you girls out there who keep me motivated....we shall begin a new season as we blog along together! HUGS and lets blog and schlog....

3 comments:

Julia said...

great post.
Hugs, Julia

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Good luck with the challenge.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I like your journal pages very much! Twyla

Moon dreams