Thursday, October 8, 2020

Time well spent




Love the sight, sound and smell of using my Mothers Singer machine. Snipping all of my hoard of fabrics and ephemera. Using all of my favorite treasures I have been hoarding for some day! I am on a much needed break from my job this week, this is my joy time. Creating, soul searching, slowing down, and feeling at peace in my home. This is my sacred place, in my head and heart. I have my conversations with God and commune with nature on my walks every morning. I  take time to make healthy good suppers for my hubby and myself. It will be tough to re enter the hectic world of work - so I will create this book to remind me that life is made from things we love and gather daily.  

My fabric journal that keeps me busy using up the treasures I love 





 

No comments:

Heading in to spring

 It has been a very mild winter here on the island, and I have taken advantage of the cool weather in the mornings to head out for my walk. ...